In 2014, the Chapman Group wanted to update their already successful Bar in Worthing, West Sussex to give it a fresh new look and take advantage of new technology.
The client requested for the bar to be out of operation for only two weeks while the refurbishment took place. Work included creation of a large LED video wall, Illuminated glass colour changing columns, new furniture throughout and a compete redecoration with new colour scheme.
As experienced interior designers with extensive experience in the leisure industry, we oversaw all aspects of design, sourcing, costing, and project management.
Key tasks within the project included:
- Creating initial 3D conceptual design, full working drawings, FF&E Schedule and specification
- Securing the budget and tendering to three trusted contractors to compete for the work.
- In line with the specific skills needed to complete the project, selected the most suitable contractor
- Prepared all documentation and arranged full schedules prior to work beginning in order to reduce any administration / sourcing time
- Oversaw all elements of the construction and managed a full range of minor updates over the two week build
Successfully finished the project on time and within budget. The client was very happy with the outcome and that the refurbishment was completed with a limited shutdown period. Following the refurbishment, the client has seen profits grow amongst strong competition in their area.Start Project